Dockers not quite right after installing new router

I am a complete newbie in need of help - and when I say newbie I really mean it. I inherited an Unraid media server, I didn't set it up, so I know virtually nothing about Unraid. I've just about muddled through so far, but now I have a problem...and I am in over my head. 😕

I have an Orbi mesh system "running" my network. And everything relating to my media server - dockers, external access etc was fine.
This morning I had to install a new router. I put it into Modem mode, hooked it back up to my Orbi and everything else seems fine, except something on the media server.

Initially I could not access Plex from outside the network, but after restarting the router, Orbi and server about 3 times that does now seem to be working.

But all of my docker containers are showing "not available" for the versions, this was not the case yesterday.
Nothing, as far as I can tell, is not actively working (sonarr, deluge etc seem to be running fine) but this is clearly not the correct state of things.

I have found a few articles which mention this problem - one mentioned an issue fixed in 6.9.2, but I have 6.9.2 and I only understood every 3rd word or so in most of the rest. 
Could anyone offer an explanation in the smallest and simplest words possible what might be wrong and how I might fix it?

Thanks