Intel 12th gen Z690 build advice

ahmed2250

Hello everyone,

First time posting here, i have an old server using ubuntu and kinda getting slow (specially when transcoding) thats why im gifting it to a friend and building a new one, i have decided to go with intel 12th gen for the quicksync transcoding and ill be using Unraid for the first time (went with Unraid just becuase i saw how helpfull the community is in here and reddit), power consumption is not an issue where i live, could use some advice on the parts below

Budget: 1500$ ish

Usecase: Plex & *rrs server for 2 local clients and 4 remote (some will transcode) and i prefer my media to be stored in 4k

Future: id like it to be future proof at least for a bit and i might be expirementing with other stuff like security camera setup and some vm's

Current Parts: starting fresh and not using any of my current parts

Drives: opted for a 2TP nvme (cache) and 2 12TP hdd and will definitely expand the hdd (i think 6 or 8 max)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ckcVH2

As you can see i have already chosen the parts with my own limited knowledge, does this list look good, anything i can change saftley (tried to get a cheaper mobo but reviews on youtube scared me) do i need a seperate nvme for plex (something ive read) do i need more RAM? can i replace some parts with cheaper ones ? Any money saved will go to a 3rd hdd

Appreciate all your feed back and thanks in advance