Problem with myMain menu

Vocatus

Hello,

Recently moved to a new house (with DOCSIS 3.0 connection!) and shutdown my unraid box using the 'powerdown' command. However, when I boot it back up, now I cannot access the unraid menu running on port 8080 (the myMain menu I mean, the regular menu works fine). Attempting to load pages gives me this:

e

</BODY></HTML>

Is there any way I can reload the plugin via the shell?

Hello,

Recently moved to a new house (with DOCSIS 3.0 connection!) and shutdown my unraid box using the 'powerdown' command. However, when I boot it back up, now I cannot access the unraid menu running on port 8080 (the myMain menu I mean, the regular menu works fine). Attempting to load pages gives me this:

e

</BODY></HTML>

I experience this quite frequently when enhancing myMain.  It means that there is a syntax error in myMain or one of its libraries.

Not sure what you might have done to cause this.  You could re-install unmenu into a different location.

Hello,

e

</BODY></HTML>

hi bjp999,

Is there any way to do this via the shell?

I experience this quite frequently when enhancing myMain.  It means that there is a syntax error in myMain or one of its libraries.

Not sure what you might have done to cause this.  You could re-install unmenu into a different location.

Archived