Cache pool misbehaves and now the whole array

Go to solution Solved by artafinde,

Hi,

Got an issue with my Unraid which is weird. I think the problems started with 6.11.1 update but let me explain. I noticed I had I/O errors on cache drive, sometimes the SSD controller just reset (found this on the dmesg log) and blocked all access. I thought it was the drive itself so I got another one to replace it.

After installing the new one the array started and went into offline mode (since the old cache drive was missing). When clicking on the Cache pool the page keeps refreshing and can't check the drive itself. Other drives properties (Smart attributes etc) works OK.

The Main page says Array stopped, stale configuration, then refreshes to Array undefined.

When I try to get Diagnostics I get to the page and while processing sometime it shows a page for nginx 404.

Is there a way to get Diagnostics from CLI? - ssh works fine (so far) - Nevermind found the command `diagnostics`

I tried reboot without plugins and got the same success. The Array starts OK and I could add the cache pool but whenever I try to view the cache Settings (https://<unraid.host>/Main/Settings/Device?name=cache) It goes into an infinite loop.

vault-diagnostics-20221023-2342.zip

Edited by artafinde
added diagnostics