AMD 7k-series motherboards and PCIe configurations

Yo friends, I'm not sure about you but I've been struggling to find a board this generation that supports a 2-gamers-1-pc build, especially with the number of drives we currently support.  Coming from a 1950x, we had more PCIe lanes than we could deal with.  Npw, in this current market, I'm stumped on what may be a viable upgrade path.  I hopped on pcbuilder.net and pcpartpicker.com to filter motherboards, but several of those tools take into account only physical PCIe slot size and not the number of lanes driven in different configurations.  I'm reaching out to the forum to see if anyone's seen a better board than me for the following:

2x PCIe gen 4-5x16 slots (driving 8x/8x since we have 2 GPUs)

2-3x PCIe gen 3-4x1 slots, or less if the board supports:

8x sata slots (can be replaced by a PCIe card above)

3x NVME slots (can be replaced by a PCIe card too)

A ****ton of USB headers/ports (capable of being split off from the Unraid boot drive)

I've been seeing too many boards that might have enough of the PCIex1 or PCIex4 slots, but bump the second GPU to x4 as well.  Otherwise, I see proper 8x/8x support and not much else.  PCIe generation on the GPUs is the only important one, everything else in my rig today is pretty much gen 3.  Therefore it seems like with even only 24 PCIe gen 5 lanes there should be enough bandwidth to support what my 1950x is driving now (64 gen 3 lanes on 1950x vs ~96 lanes on 1950x). 

Has someone come across a board that meets these parameters?