We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Permission issues?

waggs15

I believe I'm having permission issues with a couple dockers. I feel extremely new to all of this, but I've been having success for a while now. I recently added a Win10 VM and it works as expected. During the process I believe I may have messed up some permissions with my Plex Pass Docker, and my Deluge-vpn docker.

Deluge - Starts and runs. When adding a torrent, it doesn't throw any errors and the file is added successfully. It starts downloading (at a VERY slow rate) and decays to nothing in a short matter of time. The folder where it is downloading to (An 'incomplete' folder) does not get any files in it. I have been using the Ubuntu torrent file as a check for all this. I have reinstalled Deluge once and went through the set-up. I forgot to change where the files are downloaded to, and it seemed to start downloading just fine. Once I got it back to where I would LIKE to to be downloaded to, it stopped again (hence why I believe it's a permission issue)

Plex - Says it's started, but I can not access the WebUI, and nothing shows up under the port mappings categories . I have also removed and reinstalled Plex to no avail.

"Fix common problems" doesn't show any errors on any of this, and I've tried using the "New Permissions" under Tools to help figure out what's wrong.

Has anybody seen this problem before or can maybe help a guy out?

Attached the full diag file. Hopefully someone can find something that sticks out because I can't...

tower-diagnostics-20221027-2200.zip