Help! After Unraid crashed, can't access docker GUIs

Go to solution Solved by Unraider1,

My Unraid server crashed yesterday, I believe  because the USB thumb drive became partially unplugged.  The server is now stable.  But I can't access some dockers (both using br0 and bridge modes).  I get the error: "This site can't be reached.  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx refused to connect".

I've spend hours troubleshooting.  I've rebooted several times, rebuilt the docker image, but haven't been able to resolve it.  Help! (and Happy New Year!).

tower-diagnostics-20230102-1123.zip

• Solution

It's mostly solved.  I recreated the flash drive, then restored appdata.  This seemed to work for everything except the Plex database.  I would prefer not to lose watch history, otherwise I would simply rebuild it.

EDIT: in the most recent appdata backup, the Plex db was corrupted.  I restored the previous one, so lost 2 weeks of watch history, but I can live with that.  Everything seems back to normal.  To me, this incident proves the value of backups of appdata, flash and data. 

Edited by Unraider1