unraid networking and seperate docker interface

Hello and Good day to you all!

I am new to unraid and i dont know yet all its quirks, but i was wondering about how to go about achieving the above mentioned topic as its driving me nuts. What i want to end eventually is to setup unraid so it has its own web ui ip where i can access the dashboard and a seperate docker/network container for all the containers to dwell in as well as access to tecnativa's dockersocket app. as well as call up containers by using labels and using traefik to be an entrypoint to all containers.

My networking is as follows: i have 4 interfaces seperated into two LAGG's bond0 and bond2. bond0 is for vlan 10 which has eth0, eth1 and the other is vlan 20 both untagged on their respective ports.

Networking Settings: pretty much set to DHCP since i managed the addresses on my DHCP server. on bond0 bridging is off and on bond2 bridging is on, which creates a custom br2 network with subnet for vlan 20

What i have done so far:

1. followed this short readup i found on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/unRAID/comments/swz3l3/howto_securing_access_to_your_dockersock_file/ --- some containers just flat out wont start some will start but have no access to the docker socket while on the custom br2 network.

2.  creating a custom docker network using: docker network create name_of_network while setting the parent interface to the physical interface or bond allows me to access the docker socket but the ip it pulls still comes from the from vlan10. Setting the parent interface to the custom bridge network: br2 pulls me an ip from its respective vlan but allows me no access to the docker socket containers.

I have full networking and am able to

I fell like i am missing something or have overlooked a simple solution to this. so i am just asking if what i want to achieve is not doable. If it is not then i just have to make do.

Cheers and have a good day.