Filerun -- forgot appdata path -- am I screwed?

Go to solution Solved by bumpkin,

I got Filerun working using the instructions here.  I now have everything setup and after several hours of tinkering, everything is working brilliantly.  First time rolling my own instead of using Community Applications.  It occurred to me to update the favicon and went looking for the appdata folder.  Unfortunately, I realize now that I failed to set one (the guide I used was, evidently, based on this one, but didn't include everything).  Is there any way to add that path now and copy the contents over without breaking everything?  If I just let it be, is my Docker image going to start growing?  That strikes me as unlikely, but wondering whether I should be concerned and whether there's a way to remedy the issue.

I should have set a path for /mnt/cache/appdata/filerun/web : /var/www/html

Am I screwed now?

• Solution

For the record, I just went ahead and did it.  Had to go through the setup prompts again, but I just pointed it at the existing database and most of it came up fine.  Had to re-register with the Filerun site.  It maintained all my custom configurations.