Docker page loading stuck in a loop

Hi,

When accessing the Docker tab I get stuck in a loading loop, with the unraid logo in the middle not disapearing. 

1513285012_Screenshot2023-05-01at09_36_07.png.e327cb36046a957a2eceba19bb8ab282.png

This means that the buttons at the bottom are not active and I can't update, create or do anything else. 

The docker widget on the dashboard is working fine. 

Checking the network tab all assets/files and other things are refetched as if I were to reload the entire page. 

It acts like this on all browsers and after a reboot of the server. It's been like this for about 2 weeks. 

Any help would be appreciated! 

mercury-diagnostics-20230501-0938.zip

On 5/6/2023 at 9:54 PM, fted said:

Had the same issue and saw your post.
My issue turned out to be a docker stuck rebooting after having deleted the network it was set to (see reddit post in similar issue).

Thank you for answering my post. Sadly all my containers are healthy and there doesn't seem to be any that are restarting. I could rebuild my docker.img but I don't know the consequenses of that... Do you have any other tips? 

Solved

For future reference: 

After @fted told me about how a container restarting could cause the page to get stuck in a loop I whent through my containers and did not find that any were unhealthy or restarting. But, when opening the network tab in my chrome browser I found that one request was taking a bit longer than the others. It was some dynamix UpdateContainer network call. In the URL I could see that Is was tryng to do something with the container called "lidarr". So i removed that container and BAM, everything started working again. No more loading loops.