Force Sonarr to move files instead of copying? Or any other solution?

Hello! 
Got my trial for unraid a week ago and I've been hooked. I've got a pretty nice pipeline for content, but I really need Sonarr and Radarr to MOVE the files into their respective library instead of copying. Mostly to save time, but also to save on harddrive wearage etc. 

I've attached a flowchart of how it currently works (kinda), so no comments about being naughty and moving seeding torrents are needed, they are moved to the array by qBittorrent when sonarr/radarr confirms import. 

Currently qbittorrent saves the torrent on the cache, then when its completed it is moved to a different folder on the cache where unmanic/tdarr will start transcoding. The transcoded file is then placed on the Array in a folder for son/rad to detect and import from. It all works fine, except that son/rad copies the finished file instead of moving it. Adding more time. 

Is there any way to get them to MOVE the files instead of copying, or should I take the little L and just place the transcoded file back on the cache and let son/rad import from there? 

I'd love any and all input! Thanks! 

chrome_2023-05-15_17-43-16.png