Go to solution Solved by safiedin,

HI there guys, 

welcome to my new problem.

1. I followed this guide to set up nextcloud 

2. everything is the 100% same settings like the video

3. port forward has been done

4. domain used in the format > nextcloud.mydomain.com 

interesting part...

After finishing installation i can connect to nextcloud.mydomain.com BUT only from outside of my network (internet)

If i try connecting from the intranet local LAN. it wont load.

error on my chrome browser shows :ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

i am at lost. please assist me.

computers from the internet and computers from your local network will arrive at the server via two different addresses. 

To fix your local connection (assuming you use windows) open c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.file with admin perms, then add your unraid servers local IP and the domain you use as a new line (IE: "192.168.1.100 nextcloud.mydomain.com"), save and close. Now when you put nextcloud.mydomain.com instead of windows looking on the internet for the public IP of your server windows will already know how to get you to your server. 

• 9 months later...

hi everyone i have just followed the above video after  - installing docker mods from ibracorps video the problem that i have is that next cloud has installed a folder with nginx in it but i also have swag running with an nginx folder 

now i thought that the auto proxy i set up in docker mods would configure this for me but thats not the case 

now when i look at swag logs im getting a never ending error and dont know where to change the file i have look in both nginx folders at the conf files in swag and nextcloud and dont know were to go 

error -- nginx: [emerg] unknown directive "redirect" in /config/nginx/site-confs/default.conf:4