Plex Not Starting (attempt to write a readonly database (N4soci10soci_errorE))

Plex is not starting, with the error

Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::loadOne: attempt to write a readonly database (N4soci10soci_errorE)

I'm unsure how to fix this, I tried changing permission to the data setting it to read and write for all to check, but this did not change anything.
The plex logs are essentially

Starting Plex Media Server.
[services.d] done.
Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::loadOne: attempt to write a readonly database (N4soci10soci_errorE)
Stopping Plex Media Server.

I have also ran the sqlite app from plex, that when it scanned the db, it found no errors.
In tools, I tried the "Docker Safe New Perms", and this did not correct the issue either.

Any help would be great, thanks.

diagnostics-20230726-0421.zip

So I put in a few install (disabled the old one), Linuxserver version.
I got in, set up the shares it is scanning everything seems to be fine. I was considering stopping it, and dropping in the old DB files.

Then I got this error.

Starting Plex Media Server. . . (you can ignore the libusb_init error)
PMS: failure detected. Read/write access is required for path: /config/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server

It repeats this.

This seems to be a problem with other docker applications too. I just had something similar with Sonarr.

Search failed because its attempt to write a readonly database attempt to write a readonly database. 
Try refreshing the series info and verify the necessary information is present before searching again

Should I close this thread and create a new one?

Edited by Leverz