Would this Dedicated Server be enough?

Hi im thinking on getting a Dedicated server from the place I got my domain from which is Namecheap.

Would this be enough to run a Email Server and Web Server,It will be mainly only me using it i'm not a business or anything,I am planning to run a Email Server and a Web Server. Was going to try and host all this my self but everyone kept saying I should just get a Dedicated Server somewhere.

I was going to do it at my place but id have to worry about keeping a computer on all the time and having it sucking electric every month.

Stats of the Dedicated server are;

Dedicated Server

--CPU
Xeon E3-1230 v5 with 4 cores/ 8 threads @ 3.4 GHz (3.8 GHz)
--RAM
8 GB DDR4 • ECC Server Grade
--Disk Drive
480 GB SSD SATA
--Bandwidth
100 TB/mo
--Public Network
1000 Mbps
--Dedicated IP
1 IPv4
--Datacenter
Phoenix, Arizona
--Uptime
99.99%
OS on it will be Alma Linux is free and cPanel is included in the price.

Plus do ya guys think $96.76 is worth it a month?

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this question,wasn't sure where to put it.

4 hours ago, ConnerVT said:

Impossible to answer.  It isn't so much what you will be serving, but how much you will be serving.  For a non-business server, will you really be serving 100 TB/month? 

For the Email side I doubt id hit 100TB a month cause it will be me only using the email server sending and receiving. Want to have my own email with my domain.

Now once I learn HTML and start serving web pages then i'm not sure about hitting 100TB a month.

that 100TB is part of the plan,not sure if ya looked at the link above for the different plans or not but thats what they offer,if I could I would have them maybe bring it down to 40TB maybe the plan would be even cheaper than $86.76 for the first month and then $96.76/mo. after that.

Edited by JamesJB