Docker app links partially working after update to 6.12.3

X09C

Hello all,

I have a question and would like some assistance on this.  I have just installed 6.12.3 and then rebooted my computer.  During the reboot, I went into bios to make sure my computer was posting ok; sometimes it doesn't post after a months of not restarting then performed a shutdown.  At this time, I installed a SAS card that I just received in the mail (LSI 9201-8i) that I saw LTT using, rebooted, the card configured itself, then booted to the USB.  There were zero errors booting, logged in, started the array with all drives showing, and then went to the docker page to start some containers.  This is where I noticed that some of the links were not working (such as start, stop, pause, restart) but the webui, edit, console links were working just fine.  My file share work as intended, the webui of the started apps work just fine but those prementioned links are dead.  Is there something I need to do to fix this.  Im not a real big docker expert and this is more of a specialized question for this forum.  

Also, when I enable advanced view, i can select delete on orphan images, but then when i click on "Yes, delete it" nothing works.  

thank you in advanced!

tower-diagnostics-20230901-1858.zip

Edited by MR.ROBOT