VM's crashing, main tab inaccessible, system slowly becoming unresponsive etc

Pri
Go to solution Solved by Pri,

unRAID Version in use: 6.12.3 (first crash) 6.12.4 (second and third crash).

So I've had this issue three times recently (within the past month) where one of three VM's (Windows 2022 Server x 2 + pfSens) I'm running on the system crashes or locks up. Then when I access the unRAID UI, the "main" tab and the "vms" tab just hang and don't load.

A reboot fixed it the first time so I thought it was a fluke. About a month later, it happens again, I reboot again, this time this only fixed it for about 3 hours then it happened a 3rd time. I have included the log below as I have the syslog enabled. This covers the most recent lockup and shutdown-bootup sequence. I have logs going back further all the way to August if that's helpful.

Looking at the log myself, it seems that maybe it's the USB stick I'm using that is failing but I cannot be certain as I don't know if this kind of error related to the USB stick is a symptom of something else so I'll leave that determination to your experience. Thank you for any assistance :)

syslog-hyepyc.log

Edited by Pri