UNRAID - Plex Media server issue

rsutter

I have a UNRAID NAS that I have loaded the PMS docker on it. The reliability of the connection is not very high. I have had to stop the array, reboot the NAS, and then rebuild the libraries onto Plex too many times in the last month. When it runs, it is awesome but as I mentioned it is unreliable.

The NAS has the latest version of UNRAID as well and the PMS is up to date. I do own a lifetime copy of PMS ( Version 4.108.0 ). The NAS is a ASRock J3710-ITX MB, 8GB DDR3, no GPU. I have a 10TB WD Red for the parity drive and 3 4TB WD HD for the raid. I do not have a cache drive though I do have a 1TB SSD that could be used as a cache if I assign it to be one.

Would I be better off buying either a TerraMaster, QNAP, or Synology NAS and scrapping what I made or can I do something to optimize the NAS that I made?

At the moment I am reloading my library with the files that are on the NAS to the PMS docker. This is perfect and after everything loads up, in time, I lose connection to the files for no reason.
I am not sure if there is a router/port issue that is causing this to happen.

I hope someone can decipher what is the root cause of my issues and appreciate your help

sutterstuff-diagnostics-20231019-1230.zip