Cloudflare Zero Trust tunnels - updating

Hey gang,

Recently I migrated my public facing services away from reverse proxy to cloudflare zero trust tunnels. Amazing, highly recommend - you can remove all portforwarding and drop swag or the like.

However, (I take responsibility for this) I failed to pay attention to the auto generated script which clearly states no auto updates...
docker run cloudflare/cloudflared:latest tunnel --no-autoupdate run --token <insert token here>

The docker logs are showing:
WRN Your version 2023.8.2 is outdated. We recommend upgrading it to 2023.10.0

I cannot open a console to the docker and run the (currently unknown update command) to update the docker.

Looking for some advice on how to update without having to rebuild it, with command too please.
If the answer is "just rebuild it", what is the correct syntax to set the replacement docker with auto update; is it "docker run cloudflare/cloudflared:latest tunnel --yes-autoupdate run --token <insert token here>"?

Or, is there a reason we don't auto update the tunnel docker?

Please help, not much documentation around on this that I know how to find.

Sincerely,
PEBKAC #9001

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SpaceInvader one to the rescue again. short version -
In Apps store grab 'Unraid-Cloudflared-Tunnel'

after setting up a tunnel in Cloudflare, copy n paste your key in docker. (token config)

(delete all this so just has the key at the end =  "docker run cloudflare/cloudflared:latest tunnel --no-autoupdate run --token ")

If you have set up other tunnels they should link and boom, updated and working fine.

Spaceinvaders Utube for detailed set up for noobs like me = 

Simple Cloudflare Tunnel Setup on Unraid for Beginners! (youtube.com)