Access to Unraid Shares/Dockers through VM network card or Wireguard

nickp85

Looking for some help... I was using my Unraid box using a 192.168.50.x subnet on my home network and decided to go back to 192.168.1.x because one of my IOT devices was having a bit of trouble and I thought that may fix it based on what I read online.

Well, everything is working except now when using my VM to access my Unraid server shares with an internal NIC on a different subnet, I get connection refused trying to access anything on the server. Also, when connecting with Wireguard from my iPhone, I cannot access anything hosted on Unraid from my device. It all seemed to work until the subnet was changed.

I'm fairly sure I changed everything in Unraid and the routes/networks are correct, also on my router, but something isn't right. Wondering if I need to reapply something for it to work again.

Attaching diagnostics for help

nicknas2-diagnostics-20231110-0123.zip

Ok I think I figured out my Wireguard issue... somehow my DDNS client on router died and it wasn't keeping my DDNS name updated and ISP changed my public IP. The weird part is... Wireguard kept saying I was connected, to the old IP? How on earth would it even be able to establish a connection to a public IP I don't have anymore? Very strange....

Still need help with getting my VM to talk to the host on the virtual NIC.

Edited by nickp85