Cannot remove MariaDB

I'm sure many will think this issue is already answered somewhere, and it might be, but I couldn't find any help. 

I have been dealing with this issue for about 5 days now :(

Long story short, I lost my root password for MariaDB, I've been using only one database in MariaDB and I do have the user and password for that, but not the root password. This means I can't create new users or new databases. 

I have now backed up my database, and I'm trying to start a fresh copy of MariaDB.

So far I have tried to reset the password using "--skip-grant-tables" I have also tried to downgrade MariaDB to an older version, I have deleted the docker.img, removed MariaDB, removed the MariaDB folder, and all those attempts, and some other things that ChatGPT suggested, but no matter what I do, MariaDB will retain original information, meaning, when I remove the docker, and install it again, or even if I click edit on the docker and change username and passwords, nothing happens, the original root password (which I lost) still there. 

What I want to do now is to remove MariaDB docker, and remove all information so when I install a fresh copy I can start a new database. Like I said, my only database is already backed up, so I'm good on that, I just want to reset the root password. 

You can probably read a lot of frustration on this message, and that's true, I'm frustrated, I love Unraid because I set this up long ago, and I don't have to mess with it, it just works, but now I need a new application that needs me to create a new database, and that's where my problems began. 

Let me know what info you need to help me. 

Thank you all in advance. 

tower-diagnostics-20231116-1858.zip