Replace Key do not work

deltak

Hello,

sorry if I put this into wrong thread, in such case, mods please move it to correct thread.

Im not hevy Undraid user, but I have been using it for last 2 years happily, I have basic subscription. Unfortunatelly my USB flash has died. So I followed some advices here from forum and find it in documentation to create new USB Flash and from backup (it is from summer but better than nothing) coppy /config file. I have did that, and I successfully booted into the OS and connected via webbrowser.

of course there is GUID error and Im not able to start the array, so I followed more and clicked the replace key, pop up window shows, I log into unraid.net and I can see my server there, there is information that the popup will close and Im supposed to click Finish Key Replacement button in my webbrowser on my server, but here is the problem

there is no Finish Key Replacement button anywhere on multiple tries

Am I doing something wrong ? have I missed something ? there is no info about this step in the documentation.

Thank you for your help

deltak