Duplicacy setup on two unraids

Hi there,
I'm pretty new to unraid and duplicacy, so please go easy! 
I'm trying to setup a file-server, backup server and offsite backup.
In my file server I have the following shares :-
- photos
- admin
- homes

I have duplicacy setup on the backup server with share:-
- backup
  - duplicacy
    - photos
    - admin
    - homes

I've setup duplicacy on the backup-server with storage for each of the folders above. I've created backup configs to backup the file server shares to the backup server folders.

My thinking is to then setup a gDrive or backblaze storage on duplicacy, and then to create a backup config to backup the entire backup-server backup share to the cloud.

My question is, should I create a single storage and backup to backup all the local backups to the cloud? 
Or should create a unique storage for each backup;eg 
gdrive-photos
gdrive-admin
gdrive-homes

I'm thinking the latter is more useful (I don't need to restore the entire backup from the cloud just to restore one of the shares. 
The former seems easy, but lazy.

Finally, and I'm thinking the answer is obvious as I write this... should I backup the local backup to cloud, or should the cloud backups also point to the file-server shares directly? (eg file-server/photos -> gdrive vs file-server/photos -> backup-server/backup/duplicacy/photos -> gdrive)
What would the pros and cons of each approach be? 

Thanks in advance for any advice! 

• 1 month later...

Just so that I've got it right, you back up the photos folder on the file server to the photos folder on the backup server using Duplicacy.  I would then copy that Duplicacy backup folder/file to the cloud.  If the photos folder on the file server is lost you restore from the backup server and if the photos folder on the backup server is lost then you can rebuild from the photos folder on the file server or from the Duplicacy folder/file in the cloud.  If both your file server and backup server are lost then you restore from the cloud.