I'm trying to get remote access on my Unraid server. It wont let me download the api logs either.. so I don't know how I can show what's actually going on. It comes up with this error "  {"data":null,"errors":[{"message":"The CORS policy for this site does not allow access from the specified Origin."}]}  " when I try to download the api logs.  What is happening though.. is I'm using unraid connect. I am successfully logged in to the dashboard where I have server management/details showing. I go into management go into settings-management access- and go down to remote access. it will be turned off. so i want to use it, so i turn it to -dynamic manual port forwarding- then I hit apply. It then acts like its applying the changes but then when the screen refreshes, in the remote access section, it will say "disabled until you have signed in" . My problem is that i am literally signed in.. so then I for shits and giggle hit "go to connect" in the top right doesn't work, I log out and log back in to connect, and it starts back over at being turned off.. and the cycle continues.. it says im not logged in even though im logged in seemingly.. HELP PLZ. -btw i'm gonna need baby steps. I'm not comfortable enough to post screenshots but hopefully that was enough information to allow someone to help.

• Upvote 2