Windows 11 VM unexpectedly stopped working

Hi, I have a Windows 11 VM (on UnRaid, of course) that I use every day. I practically never turn off my computer, I only reset it when necessary (e.g. when updating windows). Yesterday morning it turned out that the Windows VM was not working. UnRaid shows that it is running, but the monitor remains dark. I also can't log in via remote desktop (which I often use at work), ping doesn't work either. To eliminate hardware issues, I launched an old VM with Windows 10 that uses the same resources, i.e. the same graphics card, disk, etc. It started normally. I haven't changed anything in the Windows configuration recently. I tried changing the settings from the graphics card to VNC but it didn't help. Of course, I tried restarting the VM as well as UnRaid. Honestly, I have no idea what to do with it... I would be grateful for your help.

statekmatka-diagnostics-20240406-0740.zip

So, I created a new VM with Win11, went through the entire installation process using VNC, everything works. I switched the card from VNC to Radeon HD 6450... no picture. I want to go back to VNC, no picture. I run an old VM with WIn 10 and Radeon passthrough and... it works.  One thing is strange: when I make changes to the VM and want to run it, I get the following message:

Execution error internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: 2024-04-08T20:17:54.943751Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device {"driver":"pcie-pci-bridge","id":"pci.7", "bus":"pci.1","addr":"0x0"}: Bus 'pci.1' not found

When I try again, there is no message and the VM starts (but there is no image). What am I doing wrong?