Moved from bare-metal to Proxmox guest, Disk ID's all changed and aren't recognized

I recently decided to combine my two servers and move unraid into a Dell T320 running Proxmox that I have. Moved 7 disks from my piece-meal server into the T320, and got the VM set up and running.

All the HDDs are on a single raid controller, and I've passed through the entire controller to Unraid.

My problem is that Unraid see's the disks, but each disk is missing ~2 characters in its ID. See screenshot.

676056026_ScreenShot2024-04-14at16_24_14PM.png.2ce01fd62bd4f1a0fc71012b35dd4d84.png

Nothing has changed except for those characters, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to fix this other than undo the move. Is there a way to manually force Unraid to look for a different ID per disk? Or is there a way to get the disks to show up correctly?

First post here so I don't know what y'all need. Attached is Unraid diagnostics. Thanks for any help! 

unraid-diagnostics-20240414-1629.zip