Comment and Request for Educational Material

OMG, I do not think UNRAID could get any better for me!   I have been a computer enthusiast for about 40 years.  I discovered UNRAID after struggling mightily with TrueNAS Core.  It would simply keep breaking on me as I tried to put up a Plex ecosystem (the arrs, Subnzbd and Plex) using the "jails".  Hundreds of hours wasted and a ton of frustration.  As a newbie I got UNRAID up and running this ecosystem with virtually no sweat.   With the SMB shares, I am also backing up important files.

I am just so happy I paid the one-time (now grandfathered) price for UNRAID Pro. 

The constant and thoughtful maintenance of the platform and the community is just awesome.

UNRAID is just so deep it should keep me interested and learning for a very long time.

Which brings me to my question:

What would you suggest I study to learn more about UNRAID in the above context (Plex ecosystem and backups) ?

Should I continue poking around YouTube for the stuff put out by such great teachers as SpaceInvaderOne?  Or is there a book or otherwise formalized material out there that I should be getting?