Error: could not find config file /etc/supervisor.conf

Hi All,

I am on Unraid 6.12.10 and having issue installing several docker containers.   All are from Binhex and i have asked in two different binhex support threads for over three weeks with no answers or even suggested fixes.   All dockers are up to date and so is unraid.

Problem.

When I try to install 3 different types of dockers from Binhex that were previously working they appear to install perfectly and when i click on start they show started. But when i click on Webgui or refresh the dashboard they are again stopped and Webgui does not load.  The only error i get in any log is as follows

Error: could not find config file /etc/supervisor.conf
For help, use /usr/bin/supervisord -h

This all happen after getting a corrupt docker.img to which i followed spaceinvaders guide to fix.  Once back online all my previous dockers worked except binhex. 

I have tried deleting the app data folder and starting from scratch on one of the dockers and it comes up with the same error.  I really don't want to lose the data on two of the dockers, but at wits end to what i can do at this point.

The first thing i would like to fix is the supervisor.conf error.  Any idea how i can troubleshoot of fix this error?  MANY thanks to all that help, really really appreciate it.