Linux Stale File Handle issues with UnRaid SMB shares - ls: cannot open directory '.': Stale file handle

I recently ditched Umbrel and went direct on Ubuntu with Docker Desktop for all my 'arr apps.  Ever since I keep having issues where the two unraid shares I use for storing some of my media mapped via fstab on the unbuntu machine (same as when with Umbrel) keep losing access and producing errors when trying to access: ls: cannot open directory '.': Stale file handle
The shares are NOT using a cache drive (array only) and I have set the tunable Hard Link option to NO per this thread:
NFS is about useless in Unraid 6.8.0 - Page 2 - Stable Releases - Unraid

These shares ONLY get restored when I restart the Ubuntu machine and they get "lost" within an hour.

I do have Pi-Hole as DHCP running on Unraid but both the Unraid server and the Ubuntu box have static IP addresses and use 1.1.1.1 for dns.  I can ping the Unraid machine no problems form the Ubuntu box and vice versa.  Tearing my hair out here - any thoughts? 

I followed the steps I found here:
PSA/HOW-TO Proper fix for SMB stale file handle - General Support - Unraid

and it would appear (so far) that the issue is resolved.  We shall see for sure by same time tomorrow - let's hope!