2 Nics and 1 Server

This is my first ever post here so please understand that. I have a desktop that I converted into my server and added an extra NIC because my primary ISP heavily monitors my traffic even with a VPN they can see my server torrenting, so I have my downloaders on one network that is not so heavily monitored and my Plex server on the other for the speed benefit. I have recently ran in to an issue where I was using GAPS as a list importer for search for missing movies and automatically add to my RADARR list where I was missing a movie in a series. I have to have GAPS on the same network as Plex for it to communicate, but the rss feed needs to be on the same network as RADARR, and then the downloaders need to be on the same network as RADARR. I can not seem to get things configured correctly to get all this to work, I have just been switching GAPS from time to time to allow it to update the lists. Basically what I am looking for is a way to link the two networks in UNRAID so the dockers can communicate but also keeping them on their same network to keep my ISP from seeing my traffic. I have it setup so that everything is confined to the correct network I just want them to be able to communicate within the UNRAID system. I can provide pictures of the setup if anyone would like to see the setup. Thank you in advance for all the help.