Cannot get crowdsec bouncer to work with traefik - showing FORBIDDEN on all Subdomain Pages

Go to solution Solved by K18LDP,

Posted (edited)

Hi All

(First post on here - please be gentle!)

I am in the process of setting up Traefik + Crowdsec on my UNRAID server. I have followed Ibracorps documentation/videos to get this set up. Traefik by itself is working as intended and I can access my subdomains (eg overseerr.mydomain.com, authentik.mydomain.com etc) as needed.

I have set up crowdsec container and this seems to be working as well in isolation.

I have the crowdsec-traefik-bouncer container also up and running (I have added the api key generated from crowdsec container).

As soon as I try to connect crowdsec-traefik-bouncer with traefik (ie add in crowdsec-bouncer@file into middlewares in traefik.yml and the settings in fileConfig.yml), I am blocked from accessing my services using subdomain.mydomain.com

In the crowdsec-traefik-bouncer logs I can see an error (which I will add into the comments below).

Perplexed as to what's causing the issues and I'm at the point of giving up on traefik... Hopefully someone has some ideas and can help me :)

I will add in all the settings and logs below

EDIT: the decisions list within crowdsec does not have any banned IP addresses (will add a pic to comments)

Edited by K18LDP
Added information about decisions list and typos