Need help to get a docker running correct - Vwsfriend

The IP label can stay as it is. The label is only used by unraid for the Web UI Link in the Docker Tab. [IP] gets translated to the servers IP and the port gets translated to the external port from the mapping. It has no functionality for the container whatsoever. 

The docker run command compromises of docker run [options] image [command] [args]. command and args have to be in that order and command can't be omitted if you want to pass args. That is exactly what you are doing. You are passing the argument --with-database directly after the image, so it is a command. Since there is no executable called --with-database within the container, it fails.

The maintainer already thought of that, as you can see in the template docker-compose file. Just fill the variable ADDITIONAL_PARAMETER with the parameters you want to set and remove them from the post arguments.

Edit: The links on docker run aren't meant to be there, the forum auto. adds them oO

Edited by Bastian
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Bastian said:

The IP label can stay as it is. The label is only used by unraid for the Web UI Link in the Docker Tab. [IP] gets translated to the servers IP and the port gets translated to the external port from the mapping. It has no functionality for the container whatsoever. 

The docker run command compromises of docker run [options] image [command] [args]. command and args have to be in that order and command can't be omitted if you want to pass args. That is exactly what you are doing. You are passing the argument --with-database directly after the image, so it is a command. Since there is no executable called --with-database within the container, it fails.

The maintainer already thought of that, as you can see in the template docker-compose file. Just fill the variable ADDITIONAL_PARAMETER with the parameters you want to set and remove them from the post arguments.

Edit: The links on docker run aren't meant to be there, the forum auto. adds them oO

Wow!

After i remove it from "post arguemnts" and put it in "additional parameters it worked!

And i had to edit the permissions on the database :)

But meny thanks!

Another question i have.

I have made a "config" path in my appdata folder. But it dosent seem to store anything?

Is it all in the database?

image.thumb.png.0d6cb35cd4006b83fcb25b75c703bac7.png

image.thumb.png.999f5951f351c58cadb99b9e9a336a25.png

Thanks! :)