Running android emulators within a VM using nested virtualization causes the server to crash intermittently

Specs

Unraid Version: 6.12.13
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
Motherboard: MSI X670E CARBON
RAM: 64 GB DDR5 (32 GB x 2)

What I have done

1. Ubuntu VM on Unraid with 8 CPU and 8704 mb of RAM (XML Attached)
  2. CPU Pinning & Isolation to ensure no other service is using those 8 CPUs (4 physical cores + 4 hyperthreaded cores) assigned to the VM 
  3. Inside the VM, android emulator is started using https://github.com/google/android-emulator-container-scripts (It uses docker & KVM Nested Virtualization)

What is happening

Sometimes, when the emulator is running and is busy, all of Unraid just crashes (probably some sort of kernel panic?) and reboots. 

What have I checked

1. Have enabled `Mirror syslog to flash` and checked the syslog for any indication of the crash reason. Syslog has nothing around the time of the crash. All okay before. All okay after. 
  2. Connected a display to Unraid to monitor the logs and nothing came there when it crashed either as far as I can tell (it quickly went blank)
  3. Have increased the RAM/Memory on the VM in question and checked, doesn't seem to help. (Though I'd think if it was a resource constraint only the VM should have crashed and not the entire Unraid server)

---

I have tried everything I can think of and currently at a loss for ideas. Any help would be appreciated :) 

Thank you in advance ...

ubuntu-vm.xml

Edited by niranjan94