Uh-oh, 1 disabled and 1 unformatted...

Hi everyone,

Been using unRaid now for a while with mostly no issues. Rocking 10 data drives and a parity and cache... Two days ago I had a quick power outage (not on a battery backup which is a horrible oversight I have already corrected) and since then I've had a couple of issues. Disk 4 is disabled. The data is there as I can see it when using telnet and browsing the disk. Disk 6 is "unformatted" and does not show up in /mnt directory.

Disk 4 was disabled right after the power outage but I think Disk 6 was ok until yesterday.

I am using simple features and the web interface is taking forever or not even loading some pages. When I click on System log I get nothing in the web interface. I used "tail -f --lines=100 /var/log/syslog" to get the attached log.

Any and all help is appreciated. My current plan would be to manually copy items off Disk 4 to another disk so I don't lose them and basically sacrifice contents of disk 6... Hopefully somebody here has a better suggestion.

Wanted to add that I do have Plex Media Server running in case the logs reflect something regarding it.

Thanks for taking a look.

Chaz_syslog.txt

That syslog piece is only a tiny excerpt of the syslog.  We really need the entire syslog for context, and to see the initial errors reported, as well as to identify the drives.  Currently, all that is visible is a drive reporting bad sectors and a struggle to stop the Shares system, perhaps because the drive associated with ata11.00 is still trying an operation.  The drive associated with ata11.00 is reporting multiple media errors, with the UNC (UNCorrectable) flag set, indicating read errors with multiple sectors.  I suspect the drive may have been in the process of being written at the time of that power outage.

For the complete syslog, either try to obtain it through the UnRAID menus, or follow the instructions at Capturing your syslog.  Once we can identify which drive is having these problems, you will want to obtain SMART reports for it (Obtain a SMART report).  I recommend getting the SMART reports for both Disk 4 and Disk 6.