Updating libstdc++.so.6

jwlb

I am trying to run a counter strike server on my unraid box running at the latest rc of unRAID. While I am most certainly not an expert or even an advanced user in linux I so far managed to get everthing running what I want with the help of Google. But now I have encountered something I cant seem to fix.

In order to run the dedicated server I have to run the program called steamcmd. When I am trying to start up this app by using the command "STEAMEXE=steamcmd ./steam.sh" I get the following error:

/usr/lib.libstdc++s0.6.: version GLIBCXX_3.4.10 not found (required by /mnt/cache/.custom/steamcmd/linux32/steamcmd.

I understand that this means that I am missing the files to run this specific version of GLIBCXX. When I checked what versions of GLIBCXX I have by running "strings /usr/lib/libstdc++so.6. | grep GLIBCXX" I get this:

GLIBCXX_3.4

GLIBCXX_3.4.1

GLIBCXX_3.4.2

GLIBCXX_3.4.3

GLIBCXX_3.4.4

GLIBCXX_3.4.5

GLIBCXX_3.4.6

GLIBCXX_3.4.7

GLIBCXX_3.4.8

GLIBCXX_3.4.9

GLIBCXX_FORCE_NEW

So know I know for sure the correct version aka 3.4.10 is indeed missing. Can anyone help me out on how to update this library in order to have the correct version, or is this just impossible?

Archived