WD GP 1T Drive - $114.95 free shipping (new)

SSD

Wow - that was the shortest sale in history.  I had checked earlier in the day and the drvie was $129.99.  Then I checked and it was $114.95 around 5:30PM eastern, and now at 9:00PM it is back to $129.99. 

I did buy 2.  Hope to replace a 300G 7200 RPM drive with 2 of these.  SInce they only draw about 1/2 the power of a 7200 RPM drive, I am hoping the PSU will be able to handle it - I'm getting close to the limit.

Wow - that was the shortest sale in history.  I had checked earlier in the day and the drvie was $129.99.  Then I checked and it was $114.95 around 5:30PM eastern, and now at 9:00PM it is back to $129.99.

Not really. It's been $114.95 price when I checked this morning at around 9:00AM PST. Sometimes, I think the Shell Shocker deals just don't display the prices correctly. Fastest shell shocker deal I've seen sold out is a Kingston 4GB SD card for $9.99 free shipping. It was already sold out by 8:00AM PST.

I was considering buying one but I decided to just stick to 1.5TB.