Partition Format Unknown

Hi,

I am running UnRAID Server Pro 4.7 that I put together several years ago and have been away from my system and have not used it for several years.  I went to add a new drive to the array and wanted to preclear it first.  The new disk is a Seagate ST1500DL003 and preclear wanted to set the partition to 4k eventhough I did not use the -A option (is this normal behavior?).  I looked up the drive specs and it is internally 4K and uses SmartAlign for older OSes.  This got me thinking about my other drives, a 1.5T parity and 2 x 1.5T data drives.

My parity is a Hitachi HDS723015BLA642, native 512

my first data drive is a Hitachi HDS5C3015ALA632, native 512

my second data drive is a Seagate ST1500DL003, native 4K

My device settings are MBR:4K-aligned

When I click on the disk link from the main page, the two Hitachi drives show MBR:4K-aligned, but the Seagate drive shows unknown.  Why is this?  I'm pretty sure I started with the 2 Hitachi drives and added the Seagate later. I typically preclear all drives.  I think that I initially built the array on an older version of unRaid and upgraded to 4.7.  I don't remember if I forced MBR4k using preclear on the Hitachi drives (512 native) and I don't remember if I forgot to add -A when preclearing the Seagate (did it format to 512?, does it matter?).

HDPARM from myRaid:

Logical  Sector size:                  512 bytes

Physical Sector size:                  4096 bytes

Logical Sector-0 offset:                  0 bytes

What is the best way to fix this?  In general, is it best to force MBR 4K for all drives when preclearing if you know you will have a mix of 512 and 4K aligned drives?

Thanks

Ed