My array went off and wont restart

Don't have much time at the moment, but more info is needed, about what actually happened.  The logs.zip you attached contained 2 syslogs, but one was only a copy of the other plus a few more seconds.  The session covered by the syslog is after an unclean shutdown (power outage?), so you started in Maintenance Mode and ran a parity check, which found a couple of parity errors, but also uncovered a number of read errors on Disk 3.  You then restarted the array normally, but syslog does not show any issues.  You then shut down, and it appears to be successful.  There are some configuration issues and package conflicts (which I'll discuss when I have more time), but I saw nothing important that would stop the computer from starting or the array from starting.  Can you tell us what exactly is happening, or not happening?

Some additional items I saw:

* You have IDE emulation turned on for your SATA drives.  When you next boot, go into the BIOS settings and look for the SATA mode, and change it to a native SATA mode, preferably AHCI if available, anything but IDE emulation mode.  It should be slightly faster, and a little safer.

* Use the latest JAVA JRE only, if possible.  Your installation of Serviio is installing jre-7u2-i586.txz from /boot/packages/, a very old version with known vulnerabilities.  Later, another plugin (Madsonic I think) is installing /boot/packages/jre-7u51-i586.txz, which is much more recent, but still not the latest, currently jre-7u55.  That means 2 different Java subsystems are installed, and I don't see how that can not be trouble.  You may be able to just delete jre-7u2-i586.txz, unless Serviio has that hard-coded into its installation.

* Dynamix installs powerdown-2.06, but later Apcupsd-3.14.10-i486-4_rlw is installed and it installs powerdown-1.02.  The installation of 1.02 causes the uninstallation of 2.06, which is undesirable.  There is help for this in the Powerdown and/or Apcupsd threads.

*** General side note: the uninstallation of powerdown-1.02 causes the deletion of the empty folders /etc/rc.d/rcdstock and /etc/rc.d/rc.unRAID.d, which may cause problems for later tool installations.  Any chance that whoever is responsible for upgradepkg can make it less aggressive in cleaning up empty folders, by removing only those folders that contain the package name in the folder name or in the path to the folder?

* Various SQL packages are installed.  First sqlite-3.7.14.1-i486-1_slack14.0 is installed, then the older /boot/packages/sqlite-3.7.5-i486-1.txz 'upgrades' it by replacing it.  Later, /boot/packages/mysql-5.5.30-i486-1gds.txz is also installed.

* I've heard that Headphones has issues (no personal knowledge myself), and is not recommended.  If you aren't using it, I'd remove it.

* There are quite a few read errors on Disk 3, but they are only in one small section.