Array won't start

Hi Everyone,

I've been using the unRaid server with SAB, CP, and SB for almost a year now with no big issues and i love it.

Today, I received a new modem/router from my ISP, so I switched it.

After switching I noticed that when I would send an nzb to SAB it wouldn't download. It would sit in queue and thats it. I wasn't paused. Just not downloading. If i tried to download the same nzb with grabit, it would download no problem. That was my first issue.

I decided to shut everything down and restart hoping this might fix it. After a clean shut down, I went to start the array and it just hangs saying "Spinning up all drives...Start array...Mounting disks...". Since then it has not gone past this point. While its doing this I cannot access the webgui or any files on the server. I need to hold down the power button to shut down after this. I've tried many times and it won't start up.

I also notice that before i try to start the array, if i go to Settings>plugins SABNZBD isn't there, only SB and CP.

Not sure whats going on, but at this point I can't seem to do anything. I can't even seem to access the logs.

Please help!

Thanks

Alan

ok, I finally got the array to start after disabling couchpotato.

After starting the array I decided to delete all the plugins and reinstall them all. Upon doing this I found out that my server wasnt connecting to the internet. It would connect to the network fine, but not the internet. So i had trouble downloading and installing the plugins again. But finally, I was able to do this after changing the network settings "Obtain IP automatically" and "Obtain DNS automatically" to yes. So i installed all the plugins again, and have SAB and SB running, but CP won't run. I can't figure out why...

I have attached the log for this whole process.

syslog.zip

Archived