how to install the second power supply??

bdee1

i just got my second power supply from newegg, and installed it in the case.  i just ran 3 of the connectors to some of the bottom drives to lighten the load on the primary power supply.

i have both power supplies connected to an outlet and with the bottom power supply switch in the on position, i turn on the top power supply from the power supply switch, and the top power supply's fan starts spinning, but the bottom power supply's fan doesnt spin, and it is not on.

whats going on?  how do i get the bottom power supply to turn on??

There is a special cable that came with your stacker case that will take 2 of the pins from the first power supply and "Y" them off to a motherboard for the second power supply. These pins are needed to turn fake the second power supply into thinking it is connected to a motherboard and the power seitch has been turned on (I beleive it shorts them).

Read the manual that came with your stacker case. In general read manuals, they are good.

ok well i just took a look at my coolermaster manual and there is no mention of any wiring harness or anythign for the second power supply, and i looked with the parts that came with the case and didnt see anything that looked like that.

is there a part i need to order from coolermaster?