[SOLVED] Any way to swap drives around without getting invalid configuration?

I recently upgraded to unRAID 6.0 and I'm in the process of changing the filesystem from reiserfs to XFS.  I've got multiple shares set up and I want to be able to keep them intact as much as possible during the upgrade so as to keep the server functional during the transition.  Here's the process I'm using for the conversion:

1.  One slot is used as the destination drive (slot 16) for all data transfers

2.  Destination drive formatted with XFS

3.  Source drive (slot 23) data copied to sub-folder on destination drive (slot 16)

4.  Source drive and destination drive swapped after copy is complete.  Destination drive is now in same location as original drive (slot 23) so that shares are intact.

5.  Old source drive is configured to be formatted with XFS in destination drive slot (slot 16)

6.  Array will not start and invalid configuration is displayed due to too many drive changes

7.  Go to Tools tab and apply New Config

8.  Reassign all drives to original locations with source and destination drives swapped (slots 16 and 23)

9.  Start array and format destination drive (formerly drive 23, now in slot 16) with XFS

10.  Data in sub-folder on previous destination drive (formerly drive 16, now in slot 23) is moved to root of drive and sub-folder is deleted.

11.  Wash, rinse, and repeat using different source drive (slots 1-15 & 17-22) and same destination drive location (slot 16)

My question is whether there's a way where I can swap two drives and start the array without having to reset the configuration each time?  I know I could simply keep the drives in their original locations and maintain the same configuration, but then my shares are no longer valid as some drives are excluded from some shares so it gets a bit messy.

BTW, I'm using TeraCopy in Windows for the data transfers and it works great.

It would appear that I was premature in my concern.  I removed one of the drives from my array to free up a slot for transferring data.  I initially installed a new drive in the free slot, formatted it with XFS, and transferred the data from an existing drive to the new one.  I ran into the invalid configuration error when swapping the new drive with the original source drive, causing me to reset the configuration and reassign all of the drives in the array.  I just performed a disk copy from another existing drive to the original source drive and then swapped the two drive positions.  The array came up and just recorded the new drive positions with no errors.  Apparently, it's only an issue when introducing a new drive into the configuration.  If using existing drives it recognizes the fact that you moved them to different slots and allows the array to start normally.