Unmenu Disk Issue

So i recently noticed this on Unraid main it shows all my disk fine and working but on the unmenu my main it shows disk 10 as unknown and unmounted. When i take the array offline it shows it as good but shows cache drive as unknown and unmounted. Here is some screenshots i took anyone know why this is happening if i should ignore it or how can i fix it. I tried switching the hard drive to different hard drive bay but same thing happens.

1z32knk.jpg

14mu9t5.jpg

Not sure. MyMain gets the disk status information from unRaid. Will take a look and see if I can determine what is happening.

I do notice based on myMain screen that 4 days ago you had a parity check and 256 parity errors occurred. Any idea why? This is not good.

When you run a parity check, parity will get updated if any mismatches are found. If the cause of the mismatches were the failing disk, then unfortunately the parity was wrongly updated and your reconstructed disk is incorrect in 256 blocks. Are those all in one file? In 256 different files. In empty space? The only way to know is if you maintained md5s (our similar) calculations to compare with the current data OR compare data with a complete data backup.