plexwatch and sabnzdb

Plexwatch and SAB are fighting over the same port 8080 by default. I go into SAB and change it in the app to port anything else, and it refuses to open on that port when I go to the WEBUI icon on the main unRAID dashboard. Even worse, I cannot open it manually when I type that into Chrome either. It still tries to open on port 8080 which plexwatch runs on. I try to change the container port mapping from host mode to bridge mode and the unRAID Dashboard WEBUI icon still tries to open SAB in port 8080. I feel like a huge noob here but I cannot make this crap change to save my life. What am I doing wrong here? I even went into the cache drive and tried to change it at the config file for sab, but of course unRAID still just tries to open it on port 8080. Plexwatch works or SAB works, but since they are fighting over that same port, I cannot run them both at the same time until I fix the port fight between the two of them.

Here is how I solved it (sort of).  Steps:

1. Turn both dockers off (they should both be set to host mode). 

2. Turn SabNZB on.

3. Go into the SabNZB setting (in the app itself) and change the port in the settings. I use 8081

4. Save and Restart SabNZB

5. Start PlexWatch

Both should now work side by side.  The only issue with this configuration is that SabNZB's port will reset each time unraid is restarted.  I am unsure why all other SabNZB settings will stick after reset, but the port will always reset after reboot.  Just a quirk I guess.

The URL that unRAID sends you to when you click the WebUI link for a docker on the dashboard is specified separately from the container's port settings. It's in the Advanced Settings section, and not shown by default. Usually the docker container author sets it (along with a bunch of other unRAID-specific customization) upon publication.

Open up the docker config, click Advanced Settings in the top right of the popup window, and change the WebUI setting in the Advanced Fields section to use the appropriate port. It's of the format http://[iP]:[PORT:8081]/ (for example). This just modifies the WebUI link, not the actual operational config of the container. So, if you mix them up you might find that clicking on sab takes you to plexWatch, or vice versa. Just make sure that the port you specify in the WebUI field matches that container's configured host port.

-A

Okay, I modified that in the advanced settings, but it still takes me to the 8080. I am able to change the port in the SAB settings itself now and have it work by typing the entire link into my chrome browser, but I imagine they won't stick as the previous poster said. As soon as I reboot I imagine I will have to fix them all over again. Has anybody else found a better fix than changing these ports every time I boot unRAID by chance? I like the plexwatch docker but I wish I could make it play nice with SAB. Or find another docker that does the same thing as plexwatch perhaps. I have looked at a few but I don't see a load of support for those anymore so it makes me nervous to try moving to those.