Oculus Rift undetected in 6.1.9, is detected in 6.2.0 (21)

Hi guys, having an issue here which has left me pulling my hair out. I've got a Rift DK2 that I'd like to pass through to one of my VM's. In the current stable release, neither the Rift headset or the camera appear in the VM Manager (though they are listed with blank names in "System Devices"). I've tried every trick in the book for trying to pass through the device/controller with no avail (though I'm not saying I haven't done anything wrong here, I'm still new so that's possible).

After updating to the latest beta release (at time of writing: 6.2.0 beta 21) I can select the device in the VM Manager and all is good, just due to the nature of the software being in beta form, I was experiencing crashes when the VM's started up that completely locked the whole system (tried remedying this, but appears that other people are having similar issues and it was just easier to roll back).

Has anyone else had these issues with a DK2? If so, what do you have to do to fix them?

Thanks,

Chess