PCIe Speed for Supermicro AOC-USAS2-L8i

Hi all,

Just looking at upgrading motherboards, I currently have a Supermicro AOC-USAS2-L8i, I can't seem to find anything on the web regarding whether it is PCIe x4, x8, or x16?  I know it is a UIO card, so Supermicro won't admit it is backwards-PCIe, therefore their website doesn't help.

I was looking at buying this motherboard, would it work with Unraid 5.0.6 (trying to avoid upgrading Unraid)?  I wanted to put the card into the slot that is further away from the audio jacks, as the capacitors may not clear.  The secondary PCIe slot is x16 but only runs at x4 speed (I'm guessing the pins aren't even present), but not sure. 

https://www.mwave.com.au/product/gigabyte-gah97md3h-lga-1150-motherboard-ab54967#detailTabs=tabSpecifications

I also managed to score a Supermicro AOC-USAS-H8IR from an old server, would this suit for Unraid too, ie would it present individual drives?  I'm assuming a SAS -> 4x SATA breakout cable would fit it?

It was a nightmare getting Plex running as it was, hoping to avoid all the pain again.  I'm generally of the mind of "If it's not broken, don't mess with it".

If the update is pretty simple and risk free I might give it a go :)

I ended up scoring a secondhand intel server board (S3420GP) with Xeon CPU, which had a pair of PCIe x8 slots, I'm assuming that card will work in either slot. 

Also managed to score a free Supermicro aoc-usas-h8IR, would this work with unraid too?