GPU pass though not working ? (SOLVED)

I have tried the following cards...

GT 640 2GB

Nvidia Quatro 2000

Nvidia Quadro NVR 295

8400GS Gen2 (very old card.)

I can get ubuntu to output and complain about low graphics screen. but I can not get windows to do anything on the screen.

Computer Specs:

• HP Z620 Workstation
  • Dual 6 core Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2640 @ 2.50GHz
  • 12GB RAM (will be upgrading soon)
  • 3 1TB (1 parity)
  • 256GB SSD cache

the computer can support dual GPU's I have verified that all the tested GPU's work before I put them into passthrough.

I have tried to do the whole 

<rom file='/mnt/user//vbios/gt640.dump'/>

but nothing has let me output windows on a dedicated monitor.

I have tried windows 8.1 and windows server 2012 R2

my only goal here.

have ubuntu and windows running at the same time with 2 different Graphics Cards so I can multi task with 2 different OS's at the same time..

Windows Log File:

2017-08-21 15:49:30.088+0000: starting up libvirt version: 2.4.0, qemu version: 2.7.1, hostname: tower
LC_ALL=C PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin HOME=/ QEMU_AUDIO_DRV=none /usr/local/sbin/qemu -name 'guest=Windows 8.1,debug-threads=on' -S -object 'secret,id=masterKey0,format=raw,file=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/domain-5-Windows 8.1/master-key.aes' -machine pc-i440fx-2.7,accel=kvm,usb=off,dump-guest-core=off,mem-merge=off -cpu host -drive file=/usr/share/qemu/ovmf-x64/OVMF_CODE-pure-efi.fd,if=pflash,format=raw,unit=0,readonly=on -drive file=/etc/libvirt/qemu/nvram/f65492cd-aedc-feb8-74c3-a3dc6bb25f9a_VARS-pure-efi.fd,if=pflash,format=raw,unit=1 -m 2048 -realtime mlock=off -smp 1,sockets=1,cores=1,threads=1 -uuid f65492cd-aedc-feb8-74c3-a3dc6bb25f9a -display none -no-user-config -nodefaults -chardev 'socket,id=charmonitor,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/domain-5-Windows 8.1/monitor.sock,server,nowait' -mon chardev=charmonitor,id=monitor,mode=control -rtc base=localtime,driftfix=slew -global kvm-pit.lost_tick_policy=discard -no-hpet -no-shutdown -boot strict=on -device ich9-usb-ehcaddr=0x2 -chardev pty,id=charserial0 -device isa-serial,chardev=charserial0,id=serial0 -chardev 'socket,id=charchannel0,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/channel/target/domain-5-Windows 8.1/org.qemu.guest_agent.0,server,nowait' -device virtserialport,bus=virtio-serial0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 -device vfio-pci,host=04:00.0,id=hostdev0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x5,romfile=/mnt/user/isos/VBIOS/n2000.dump -device vfio-pci,host=04:00.1,id=hostdev1,bus=pci.0,addr=0x6 -device usb-host,hostbus=2,hostaddr=4,id=hostdev2,bus=usb.0,port=1 -device usb-host,hostbus=2,hostaddr=3,id=hostdev3,bus=usb.0,port=2 -device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x8 -msg timestamp=on
Domain id=5 is tainted: high-privileges
Domain id=5 is tainted: host-cpu
char device redirected to /dev/pts/0 (label charserial0)

Edited by cheabred
more info

I had no trouble creating a Windows10 VM with GPU passthrough with OVMF.  My understanding is that SeaBIOS is used when the boot disks is MBR (<2.2T), and OVMF is used when it is GPT (any size boot partition). Not sure there is tremendous advantage to either, but GPT seems to be the way of the future.