Recreated unRAID USB and drive assignments disappeared

I had an event where my unRAID server wasn't able to find my USB before activating my Windows VM despite many reboots and relocations of the USB. I reformatted my USB drive, moved the unRAID files over, made it bootable and put my licence key on it and was shocked to see that all my drive assignments had disappeared; in reading I had seen that it was a pass through to the RAM and mostly a  bootable device used for authenticating a license.

I have a bad feeling that this was epicly stupid of me but I'm hopeful that there's a wizard in the software or here in the forums that can help.

Thanks

I just had a response from the support team and they assured me that if I can remember where the drives go then everything should come back up. I can easily remember which drives go where (cache, disks, cache) but not necessarily which numbers they are.

Jon also gave me a good suggestion to just do a check disk on the USB drive next time it's acting up rather than reformatting the whole thing. Kicking myself now that I didn't just do that.

I'm going to try this when I get home tonight and come back and say how it went.

Thanks to Jon for the guidance!