We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

[Not for unRAID] nVidia QuadroFX 4600

Rajahal

This is NOT an unRAID component.  Installing this beast of a video card in an unRAID server would be decadent indeed.  :D

A brand new nVidia QuadroFX 4600 video card has fallen into my lap.  It is still sealed in it's electrostatic bag.  I really have no use for such an insane video card, so I would like to sell it to someone who can put it to good use.  We'll start at $600 O.B.O.

This card is a beast:

Quadro FX 4600

Memory Size                 768MB GDDR3

Memory Interface           384-bit

Memory Bandwidth         67.2 GB/sec.

Max Power Consumption 134W

Number of Slots             2

Display Connectors         DVI-I DVI-I Stereo

Dual-Link DVI                 2

This card is intended for CAD, 3-D modeling, rendering, and so forth.  Basically any application that uses CUDA and GPU acceleration will benefit from this card.  It is not intended to be a gaming card, but it would work moderately well for that as well.

This card retails for $800 (the $2000 price tag listed on the nvidia website is from when the card was first released).  The cheapest eBay price I've seen is also around $800.

I'm going to put this on Craigslist/eBay soon for $700 O.B.O.  However, since I like you guys so much I figured I would offer it to you first for $600 O.B.O.  If you can find the same card cheaper online, I'll match or beat that price.  I'll cover shipping up to about $50.

If I'm unable to sell this thing, then I'm considering building a computer around this card so that I could absolutely destroy everyone on my folding@home team.  ;)

Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure (clicky-pop to embiggen):

X3adgl.jpg

quadrofx4600top2.th.png

quadrofx4600bottom.th.png

quadrofx4600back.th.png

Archived