CA Mover Tuning
A simple little plugin (mainly created for my own purposes) that will let you fine tune the operation of the mover script
On scheduled runs of mover, only actually move file(s) if the the cache drive is getting full (selectable threshold)
On scheduled runs of mover, optionally don't move if a parity check / rebuild is already in progress
Ability to completely disable the scheduled runs of mover if so desired (Not sure if there's much
- Added 0 to options of days old. (Will move anything greater than 24 hours old)
- Added 6,7,8,9 to options of days old.
- Increased days old limit to 765
- Removed "Original Mover" button after paypal donation link.
- Added "Move Now button follows plug-in filters:" to make "Move Now" button run based off of plug-in settings (Yes), or run original mover (No).
- Moved some code around in mover.php so ionice would be initiated.
- Updated mover code