Docker Containers not starting with static IP's assigned

mwells

Hello I've been using unraid for almost a year now.  I've been able to figure out most things from the help of the forum, guides online, and youtube videos from Space Invader mainly. 

Unraid 6.5.2 - I'm on I'm having an issue with my docker containers starting that are assigned a static IP under the br0 network type. 

IPv4 custom network on interface br0:     Subnet: 10.8.8.0/24 Gateway: 10.8.8.1 DHCP pool: not set   (I'm static mapping each container, so I didn't setup a dhcp pool.)

When I reboot my server the dockers with a network type of "Bridge" will auto start correctly, but most of my containers are setup with "br0" and static IP addresses.  If I try to manually start the containers I receive an error "Execution Error - No such container".  If I edit the container to view the properties at this point, "none" is defined under network type.  Because "br0" wasn't vreated during the docker sever startup in time.  The container has "none" for a network type.   The only why I have been able to get the containers to work is to disable the dockers in the settings tab and them re-enable dockers in the settings tab.  Once I do this all the dockers will auto start correctly.  I have tried deleting the docker.img file and recreating all the dockers, but this had no change.  If I stop the array and restart the array.  I get the same error and issue with my dockers.  It seems like on a fresh startup of the array that the interface "br0" isn't being created in time for the dockers to use.

I was previously on 6.5.1 and still had the same issue.

I can upload  Diagnostics files to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Archived