Docker Slow Download - Syncthing

I have posted in other forums and there seem to be a couple other people who are having issues with this as well, but we don't seem to be making any progress in trying to figure out the issue.

Running the linuxserver/syncthing docker, there seems to be an issue that is causing the syncing from a remote host to my unRaid server to run at only 10Mbps on a 100Mbps connection, with the correct ports being forwarded and not using relays between the two machines. 

The logs don't seem to show anything either in the docker or unRaid that is leading anyone to nail down the problem.

The path of the sync is as follows: remote host > internet > home modem (arris SB6190) > Unifi USG Pro > 24 port switch > unRaid server (intel x540-t2 nic - 192.168.1.35).

I have the docker set to use br0 with its own ip address: 192.168.1.125

The weird thing is that Syncthing works on every other machine in the house (linux, mac, windows) at full 100Mbps speeds, just not unRaid. I have even tried blowing away the docker and settings and starting fresh. 

Any help or direction would be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...